- Census Records (via Ancestry and Family Search)
- History of Peach County, Georgia. Governor Treutlen Chapter, Daughter of the American Revolution, published 1972-3 (book)
- Joe Brown's Pets: The Georgia Militia, 1861-1865. William Scaife & William Bragg, published 2004 Mercer University Press, Macon, Georgia (book)
- Marriage Records (via FamilySearch)
- Military Records (via Ancestry and Joe Brown's Pets)
- Newspaper Articles (via GenealogyBank)
- Obituaries (via Georgia Historic Newspapers)
- Tombstone Inscriptions / Transcriptions
Other internet family trees were also viewed, though no one large contributor exists for this report.
I updated the map (bottom of post) of the Byron area with the current United Methodist Church of Byron location, as that church held T. O. Vinson's funeral.
Based on surnames alone, T. O. Vinson has 93 possible personal connections in the Byron City Cemetery (12 direct - surname VINSON, 81 additional - surnames from wife and married children). Next we'll see what can be found out about Mr. Vinson's wife, Kittie Robertson.
View City of Byron & It's History in a larger map